Terms of service
Terms And Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser, Buyers, and Sellers connected to its Personal Account from Website Sellers and Mobile Site.
Any use of Website Sellers by any user is full acceptance of the current Terms.
You agree, through your use of Website Sellers, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
This is not only humorous, but legal actions
can be taken against you.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to Website Sellers.
Posting websites, domains, businesses, and
classifieds on Website Sellers are free. The seller can set his or her
Regardless the price set by the seller; Website Sellers shall receive specific percentage from the total amount of the completed job or gig as administrative fee.
PayPal, Stripe, and Escrow.com payment systems are mode of payments and escrow mode of receiving earning amount generated on Website Sellers domain and website sales.
User agrees not to submit illegal content to Website Sellers and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
We reserve the right to remove the job or gig ads which violate the Posting Rules. We may change the Posting Rules without any prior notice.
We will never share or sell our customer information to any third party. By posting job or gig on Website Sellers, you allow us to collect and use your information to enhance Website Sellers users service.
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Website Sellers Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
1. Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on Website Sellers and Mobile version.
2. Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, holds an account, and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
3. Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage, and view its ads.
4. Customer Service: Website Sellers means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website Sellers and our Mobile version.
5. Website Sellers Service: Website Sellers means the services made available to buyers, and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
6. Website: means the (Website Sellers) owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessed mainly from the URL https://websitesellers.net and allowing Sellers, Buyers, Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet on Website Sellers.
7. Mobile Site: is the mobile site owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessible from the URL https://websitesellers.net and allowing Sellers, Buyers, Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service [Website Sellers]
8. User: any visitor with access to Website Sellers Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Website Sellers accessible from different media.
Responsibility for Website Sellers cannot be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, Sellers, Buyers, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms:
Website Sellers reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Sellers, Buyers, and Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Sellers, Buyers, Users, Website Sellers, and Reliable Web, Inc.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Website Sellers.